At EL&N, we are all about responsibly sourced, aromatic coffee. Our baristas love making high quality coffee in a fun, fast paced environment. They master the art of coffee through excellent product knowledge and keeping an eye on the details.
In return we offer loads of training alongside SCA Certification, great benefits, internal and external competitions, supplier trips and the opportunity to work in the most Instagrammable coffee shops in London.
The ideal EL&N barista will have:
- Some experience in making speciality coffees
- That can do attitude and willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- The ability to multitask, whilst communicating to the team
- Passion and pride in delivering exceptional drinks to the highest quality
- Energy for days, with an amazing attitude
- A minimum of 35 hours per week for a full time contract (no zero-hours contracts here!)
In return we offer loads of exciting benefits including:
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, as well as a GP helpline
- Health cash plan – get money back to help cover the costs of healthcare appointments
- Lifestyle savings on 1000’s of high street brands – ASOS, H&M, Sainsbury’s and Apple to name just a few..
- Discount in store when you are not working
- Training and development, as well as career progression with EL&N
- Employee of the week prizes
- Birthday cake on us (we might even sing you the Happy Birthday song too!)
This is not an opportunity to be missed as EL&N expand throughout London and the world – apply now to find out more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
Location: St Pancras International, London
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to: email@example.com