We are the inventor of the Belgian praline. Every day, our people continue to write the unique Neuhaus story. That story began in 1857, when Jean Neuhaus opened the very first boutique in the Queen's Gallery in Brussels. Quality and customer experience are at the heart of our business and that is exactly what our people do with heart and soul every day. The pride of working for the inventor of the Belgian praline is typical for each employee. In our vision that our customers only deserve the best, we are looking to reinforce our network of boutiques in London with Sales Associates.
Location / Hours
ST. PANCRAS 24h00/week
As a Sales Associate, you will work with the Boutique Manager and the team to provide top-shelf, impeccable and elegant service to our customers. You are co-responsible for ensuring that each customer enjoys a unique chocolate experience.
- You ensure - together with the team - the achievement of the commercial objectives in and around the boutique, and actively think about actions that may boost the sales.
- The boutique is our business card; therefore, you will closely follow - and with an eye for detail - that you display our delicious products according to the Neuhaus etiquette.
- Replenishing the stock and closing the cash register are also part of your responsibilities.
- You can look back on a successful first experience in a similar role within a high quality environment.
- You have an impeccable and elegant appearance and always provide our customers with an unforgettable customer experience.
- You have strong organisational skills and you are flexible.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are always an asset.
If you grow, we grow. Let us conquer London together. We offer you an inspiring environment full of challenges. A place where people get the space and opportunities to shine. Furthermore, we offer you an attractive salary. And, of course, plenty of Belgian chocolates.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send your resume now to email@example.com. We hope to hear from you