- Retail and Leisure Awards (2008) – St Pancras International won Best Commercial Leisure Scheme
- National Transport Awards (2008) – HS1 won Project of the Year
- Engineering Innovation Awards (2008) – HS1 won the safety award
- Heritage Awards (2008) – St Pancras International was the overall winner
- Global Retail & Leisure Awards (2008) – St Pancras International was the winner of the Most Innovative Retail Concept
- European Construction Institute Awards (2008) – HS1 was the winner of the Project of the Year
- RTPI National awards (2008) – Silver Cup Award, and Winner Infrastructure and Heritage Categories
- Landscape Planting – HS1 infrastructure has been sympathetically designed to integrate the railway into the surrounding countryside. It has incorporated landscape screening through natural barriers, as well as earth bunding, acoustic and other screening
- Planting of One Million Trees - These were planted along the line to help screen the railway and to integrate it into the landscape.
- Noise Mitigation - Noise mitigation on the railway incorporates bunding, absorptive and reflective noise barriers, innovative low-level noise barriers as well as an innovative trackform.
- Better Climate for Camden Alliance – HS1 founder member
Heritage Open Day – Tours of St Pancras International run as part of this annual event, in September.
St Pancras International overall winner in 2008 Heritage Awards