HS1 Ltd will be conducting a number of procurement work streams which will be subject to competition.
Although the timetable for each will be dependent upon the specific procurement the typical approach and timings will be:
- Details of procurement requirement advertised on HS1 website.
- Expressions of interest sought and issue of pre-qualification questionnaire – 2 weeks.
- Response to pre-qualification questionnaire – 4 weeks.
- Evaluation & short-listing for Invitation to Tender – up to 4 weeks.
- Response to Invitation to Tender issued to Prequalified bidders – 6 weeks.
- Evaluation – up to 5 weeks.
- Preferred Bidder and Contract Award – 2 weeks.
- Mobilisation – 4 weeks.
Please note that procurements may be subject to additional advertising and processes dependent upon the size and scope of HS1’s requirements.