OPPORTUNITIES ON HS1
HS1 is looking at how the railway can develop the commercial value from its assets. Using the virtues of our asset to enable new opportunities for third parties.
Do you have a business opportunity that we can help provide space or speed or help you deliver your project more efficiently and safely with carbon benefits too?
We don’t know your business but we do know our asset - together we are willing to explore the art of the possible. We are open to explore and to innovate.
HS1 Ltd has the 30-year concession to own, operate and maintain High Speed 1 (HS1), the UK’s only high-speed railway, as well as the stations along the route: St Pancras International, Stratford International, Ebbsfleet International and Ashford International.
HS1 is the 109km modern high speed rail line between St Pancras International in London and the Channel Tunnel and connects the international high-speed routes between London and Paris, London and Brussels and London and Amsterdam, as well as the domestic route from London to Kent. Circa 60% in tunnel, this direct, straight route reduces the number of interfaces and risks.
Find out more about HS1 here.
- We are a private sector operator
- We are a unique, separately run railway, with commercial focus to deliver projects that add value.
- We have modern infrastructure, having been built in two phases opening in 2003 and 2007
- We are different to the rest of the UK Rail network in how we operate, with separate governance
- We have a commitment to get to Net Zero by 2030
- We are keen to support growth, on our route and in our local communities
- We are a small but an experienced multi-disciplined team
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Interested in discussing opportunities or finding out more? Get in touch!
- Email us at Info@highspeed1.co.uk
- Subject line 'Opportunities at HS1'