HS1 seeks to drive innovation rather than constrain it. Our guide sets out the design principles and parameters within which tenants must comply as a lease requirement.
The purpose of this Guide is to:
1. Identify the standards and specifications set by HS1 that should be met when completing the fit out of new units, amending an existing unit, refreshing an existing unit, and strip out of a unit and other tenanted spaces and maintaining existing units at all stations.
2. Set out the design approval procedures.
3. Highlight the relevant statutory requirements and responsibilities.
4. Identify the unique environment at each station and specific requirements associated with them.
5. Requirements for on-going maintenance once the fit-out has been completed.
Download: HS1 Stations: Tenant Guide